I was tagged/awarded by my dear friend Claus.:) It's a shame that only now I find the time to do it... Yes, I've been a very lazy blogger lately, I readily admit...
Anyway, I have to list 10 honest things about me. Sooooo, did you know that:
1. I’m left-handed, but I write with my right hand... When I started school, my teacher told my parents that I should learn to write with my right hand... So I did... I can still write with my left hand as well, but my handwriting with it is not that refined...;)
2. When I was a child, I wanted to be a boy... Sometimes I still think that my life would be much easier if I was a male...:P
3. I have a driver’s license since 1994, but I'm scared to drive... It's silly, I know... Last night I even had a nightmare, in which I was all alone, driving a car... Needless to say, I was greatly relieved when I woke up and realized it was just a dream...:P
4. My mother was adopted by my grandparents, but I've always felt them closer than my other grandparents /my dad's parents/ whom I'm blood related to... My granny Donka /my mother's adopter/ has actually been my closest person in the world... She literally raised my sister and me and we loved her so much that spontaneously started calling her 'Mama Doni'...;) She passed away in 1998, but I'm convinced that she's not completely gone...
5. My dad has a very special skill - he knows how to heal dislocated or strained body parts by manual therapy... He does it without causing any pain whatsoever... He's very popular and the newspapers have written about him a number of times... My dad says it's a gift from God, so he doesn't charge the people he helps... It must be running in the family as his grandmother /whom he was named after/ had been a healer too... I wonder if my son /as he's named after my dad/ would inherit this power too...;)
6. I've always wanted to have two children - a boy and a girl... But actually I've wanted to have first a boy and then - a girl... Well, it happened the other way round...:)
7. Vlado and I met at the University of Plovdiv in 1993.. I had a boyfriend at that time for almost 5 years and everybody expected us to get married... However, I realized that guy just wasn't the right one for me... And when I met Vlado, I fell so deeply in love with him that I broke up with my boyfriend... Apparently Vlado was deeply in love with me too as he offered me to get married only two months after we met... At that time I thought he was joking... But he wasn't... so we got married in the summer of 1995...;)
8.After we got married, I was desperate to become a mum... Which was a bit silly maybe, as I was still too young... It was a real tragedy for me that I couldn't get pregnant in the first few months after the marriage... Anyway, I gave birth to Minnie while both Vlado and I were still at the University...:) And I'm proud that I never gave up an exam - in spite of having a baby!!!:) I finished my studies on time and with excellent grades!!!:)
9. Before becoming pregnant with Vanyo, I've had a miscarriage...:((( Doctors said I shouldn't get pregnant for a few months after the miscarriage... But on my birthday Vlado and I were a bit careless, so I got pregnant with Vanyo... Hubby jokes that my son has been my birthday present!!!:)
10. I guess now all of you will know much more about me than you've ever wanted to... Maybe that's another honest thing about me - sometimes I'm too honest and share too much...:P
Five people are supposed to play along. I know some of my friends have already done this, so I would tag Go West, creawitch, BellaMio, Quirky Celt and Cottage Crafts! No pressure though. If you don't wish to list your unknown facts - if you still have any - don't even sweat it. Just grab the award.